About the project
“Będzin górą! Promocja potencjału inwestycyjnego miasta Będzina” (Będzin, the winner! Promotion of the investment potential of Będzin) is a project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund, under the Regional Operational Programme for the Silesian Voivodeship for 2007-2013. It is an end-to-end campaign focussed on the promotion of Będzin as an attractive place for investment.
The main aim of the project is to promote the investment offer of the city and raise its profile, thereby increasing the development and inflow of new investments.
An indirect effect of the project is also the creation of a new, strong brand name and a message which will not only encourage investment, but also develop an image of the local government as one which welcomes both investments and investors.
The project assumes a promotional campaign of eight investment areas located in the city. Measures planned for the years 2013-2014 include:
- Participation in national fairs, and economic and investment events.
- Press campaign consisting of articles in trade magazines and economic inserts in the leading national and regional newspapers.
- Internet campaign.
- Outdoor campaign.
- Event campaign at fairs and direct access to the investor campaign.
- Launch of a website.
- Preparation of multimedia materials about the city’s investment offer.
- Development of investment maps, as well as other information and promotional documents.
The project is addressed primarily to individual investors and consortia, business environment institutions, entities performing business activities regionally and nationally, as well as companies operating in the city. Its implementation will lead to strengthening trust in the economic environment, and also to comprehensive development of the city and wider region.